The NOV 1324 UP personnel-and-material construction hoist has a capacity of 1.3 tons, maximum lifting height of 50 m, lifting speed of 28 m/min. It is controlled with pushbuttons.
Among other aplications, construction hoists are typically used on construction sites with high requirements for the transport of people and materials, in the construction of high-rise buildings and bridge pylons.
STROS hoists are designed and manufactured for long life and reliability.
This type of elevator can be equipped with accessories for the Common Tower system
or Remote Monitoring
. Standard configuration:
- Drive Unit with Variable Frequency Drive
- ACL (automatically limits input current, allowing operation with a fuse protection starting at 32 A!)
- Programming of Landings
- 63 A Power Grid Connection
- Cable Trolley
- Cable Trolley Beside the Car
- Tipping Ramp
- Landing Doors in pipes or a frame
- Landing Protection Panels
- Stainless Electrical Panel
- Automatick Rack Lubrication
- Erection Boom